Arqus for students
Students are a fundamental part in the success of the alliance and will strongly benefit from this strategic collaboration.
The Arqus Alliance will promote a shared multilingual, entrepreneurial, innovative and creative approach to all its educational activities and will focus on student participation in shaping innovative learning. Read more about the new Chair and Vice-Chair of the Student Council here.
With Arqus, students will have the opportunity to:
- Move freely within the Alliance for study and research purposes
- Take part in summer/winter language and cross-cultural courses (course catalogue)
- Apply for full programmes, innovative short-term, f2f and virtual exchanges offers
- Access a much wider range of content, learning and teaching methods
- Apply for mobility funding for study periods at any partner institution with full and automatic recognition
All exchange agreements can be found here. The seven partner universities are all leading institutions in student and staff mobility, jointly sending 6 517 students and 1 924 staff, and receiving 6 546 students and 1 434 staff.
Students moving within the Arqus alliance will be doing so in an international context enabling work experience abroad as well as learning to work in different cultural environments. The skills acquired through this action will be essential for improving students’ employability for today’s fast-changing labour market.