Arqus for academics and researchers
Arqus will enable researchers and academics within the Alliance to:
- Share best practices and lessons learned
- Be mobile and network with peers at partner institutions
- Participate and organise public outreach events
- Apply for grants for research stays at a partner institution
- Establish structures for staff training and support between peers
- Experiment with and improve their student-centred teaching methodologies and assessment through international exposure and student involvement
- Share academic catalogues and to work on the development of joint programmes
- Establish and enhance scientific collaborations and strengthen the field of research-based teaching.
Arqus provides a network and supports academics applying for external funding, especially through the EU programmes for research, innovation and education.
For more information, please contact:
Katrine Moland Hansen
Local Arqus Coordinator