Election of board members to the department board at the Department of Biological Sciences - spring 2021
Members representing all groups (staff and students) to the Department Board are to be elected for the period of - goup B and D 1.8.2021-31.7.2022, group A and C 1.8.21-31.7.2025 . We hereby ask for nominations - deadline 23. March 2021.
Do you want to run as a candidate, or to you know someone who do - please let us know!
Deadline for the nomination of candidates is 23. March, 12:00PM
How to nominate a candidate:
- The nomination has to be submitted in writing - please use the attached nomination form
- The nomination must be signed by at least the same number of persons as the number of proposed candidates.
- The nominating persons must themselves qualify to vote, see below
- Each person can sign only one nomination
- The nominated candidates must fullfil the voting requirements, see below
- If candidates are proposed who can formally ask for an exemption, the nomination must be accompanied by the candidate's written consent
Nomnations can be sent to the Department's electional contact - see Fact box
Who can vote?
You can vote if you fulfill the following requirements:
Temporary academic staff employed in a minimum 50 % position for the coming 12 months or staff that have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months.
Students who are registered as a student and have paid their semester fees for the semester the election takes place, are entitled to vote.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let ut know. Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Current board members
The Faculty's election committee spring 2021
Gr. A: Fredrik Manne, professor, Department of Informatics, leader of the election committee
Substitute member: Tanja Barth, professor, Department of Chemistry
Gr. A: Jorun Egge, professor, Department of Biological Sciences
Substitute member: Bjørn Grung, associate professor, Department of Chemistry
Gr. B: Mathias Sæther, post doctoral fellow, Department of Physics and Technology
Gr. C: Linda Vagtskjold, Head of administration, Department of Informatics
Substitute member: Ole Tumyr, overingeniør, Department of Geological Sciences
Gr. D: Matias Helleve, master student, Department of Physics and Technology