CCBIO Symposium 2014
Date: 25.03.2014 – 26.03.2014
2nd CCBIO Symposium 2014
Solstrand, March 25-26, 2014
Bergen - Norway
The Centre for Cancer Biomarkers (CCBIO) is a Norwegian Centre of Excellence established at the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Bergen, in 2013. CCBIO works on cancer biomarkers and tailored treatment. The researchers will especially focus on tumormicroenvironment interactions and their importance for metastatic spread and aggressive disease.
CCBIO arranges its annual symposium at Solstrand 25th-26th March 2014. This year the CCBIO symposium will be a combination of talks by invited international speakers and other senior researchers, extended poster sessions where younger researchers can present their work, and ample time for interaction between participants. Poster presentations will be selected on the basis of submitted abstracts.
You are hereby invited to attend the symposium!
We ask all participants to register through our online registration form:
Link to online registration form
When registering, please remember to indicate whether you will:
- Attend one or both days
- Attend the symposium dinner
- Need a hotel room
- Present a poster
- Want to share a room and if so, with whom
Registration deadline is March 1st, 2014
- The symposium will be held at Solstrand Hotel & Bad, a much desired location, both due to its good conference facilities as well as its beautiful location with spa and bath facilities.
- Lodging will be provided as a part of the conference package.
- The subsidized conference fee is set at 2000 NOK/240 Euro per person.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd CCBIO Symposium 2014!
Lars A. Akslen, MD PhD
Director of CCBIO, Professor
University of Bergen