Cancer Crosslinks 2020
Our partner Oslo Cancer Cluster invites to their 12th Cancer Crosslinks meeting, January 16th 2020. This year's topic is "Progress in cancer care – a tsunami of promises or game changing strategies?"
For Cancer Crosslinks 2020, Oslo Cancer Cluster is gathering a distinguished panel of international and Norwegian experts to present and discuss recent progress in precision treatment and cancer immunotherapy.
This meeting will promote interactions between researchers and clinicians to further enhance translational and clinical research and encourage new collaborations to advance the development of innovative cancer treatments.
The hallmark of Cancer Crosslinks is the full-day educational program focusing on recent advances in oncology. The day program is complemented by tailored activities to stimulate additional interactions and discussions between the Cancer Crosslinks speakers and representatives from the Norwegian oncology community.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason J. Luke, MD, FACP, Director of the Cancer Immunotherapeutics Center, Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Hillman Cancer Center, USA
- Stefani Spranger, Howard S. and Linda B. Stern Career Development, Assistant Professor, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT, Cambridge, USA
- Harriet Wikman, Professor, Group Leader, Center for Experimental Medicine, Institute of Tumor Biology, University Medical Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
- Vessela Kristensen, Professor, Department of Cancer Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
- Peter A. Fasching, Professor of Translational Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital and Comprehensive Cancer Center Erlangen-EMN, Germany
- Michel Sadelain, MD, PhD, Director, Center for Cell Engineering, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center,New York, USA
- Hermann Einsele, Professor, Chair, Dept. of Internal Medicine II, Head of the Clinical and Translational Research Program on Multiple Myeloma, University Hospital Wuerzburg, Germany
For more information, please contact:
Cancer Crosslinks 2020 – liquid biopsy topic / opportunity to meet with Harriet Wikman during her time in Norway:
Note that Harriet Wikman from Klaus Pantel’s Team at the UKE Hamburg is a speaker at Cancer Crosslinks. She arrives during Jan 15th and departs on Jan 17th, so there is an opportunity to meet her during her visit (and of course on Jan 16th, networking evening). Jutta at OCC is happy to coordinate if you inform her that you are interested in meeting Harriet Wikman. As usual OCC can cover flight and hotel expenses for representatives from CCBIO joining for Cancer Crosslinks and associated meetings with the speakers.