The Norwegian China Law Centre has several collaborating partners in China. These are Universities with which The Faculty of Law has exchange programs for students, but also research projects and other activities. In addition there are collaboration agreements with companies providing internships for students who are in China on exchange programs.
Today there are collaboration agreements with the following universities:
- Renmin University - Beijing
- Peking University - Beijing
- Tsinghua University - Beijing
- China University of Political Science and Law - Beijing
- China Foreign Affairs University - Beijing
- Fudan University - Shanghai
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University - Shanghai
- Shandong University - Jinan
- Changchun University of Science and Technology - Changchun
- City University Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- The Chinese University Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Several companies are offering internship positions to the students who are on a student exchange programme in China. These internship positions are important for the students as a way to get to know the professional life in a company in china.