Welcome to semester start at Centre for International Health
- Week 32 - Welcome Programme for International Students – introductory week
- August 13 Welcome Ceremony
- August 14 New-Master Student at the Faculty of Medicine – mandatory
- August 16 Welcome meeting for new master students at Centre for International Health – mandatory
- August 29 Welcome party for students; visiting Leprosy museum 1630 and party at 1800 in Kalfarveien 31
CIH collaborates with partners at the Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care and the Faculty of Medicine as well as across Departments and Faculties at the University of Bergen (UiB), and at many other national and international institutions. CIH is responsible for Global Challenges, one of three of UiB's cross-Faculty strategic focus areas.
CIH hosts the Secretariats for the Norwegian Global Health Forum and the Global Health Norway. It also hosts a Centre of Excellence, the Centre for Intervention Science in Maternal and Child Health (CISMAC).