New MOOC in Medical Peace Work
CIH, IGS and UiB are launching a new interactive Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) in Medical Peace Work.
The course is being launched together with partners in the Medical Peace Work project starting 1 May. The course covers the following topics :
- Peace-health work in war and post-war areas
- Preventing and addressing domestic violence
- Healthcare for refugees
- Recognising and healing the effects of torture
- Health effects of climate change
- Responding to a nuclear explosion
The course will run for 6 weeks (2 hours per week). It is free, can be completed at any time of the day and week that is convenient for the participants. If you think this sounds interesting, sign up now by following this link! And kindly help us spread the word to anyone you think may be interested.
See more information in attached flyer or see the trailer here.