Meet our PhDs
In 2018, CIH has over 60 PhD Candidates!
Centre for International Health's (CIH) main research activities are anchored in Research Clusters and Research Groups in collaboration with other departments. Its teaching and training activities include master programmes, PhD supervision, a research programme for medical students and a prize-winning Global Health Course.
Meet some of our PhD Candidates
(listed by first name in alphabetical order, country of origin)
- Alice Mugisha: Improving the usability of mobile electronic data capture forms in the health sector
- Angela Akol: Investigating Child and Adolescent Mental Health in Uganda
- Jovita Kakia Amurwon: Gathering insights through qualitative approaches
- Josephine Tumuhamye: Reducing the Neonatal Mortality Rate
- Rhoda Namakula: My study at CIH contributes to an HIV free generation in Uganda