New measures from Bergen municipality
UiB and the faculties will continue the current corona measures until and including 29 September, after Bergen Municipality continues its most important measures on Monday 21 September.
On Tuesday 8, Bergen municipality decided to introduce new infection control measures, and asked all to contribute to reduce the spread of the corona virus. The following measures should initially apply for a period of ten days. The measures were then prolonged until September 22, and today the measures were prolonged again until September 29.
Consequently, UiB and the faculties will continue the current corona measures until and including September 29:
- Employees who may work from their home office are to work from home. The campus will be open to those who need to be physically presenct to perform their work.
- Students who are able to work from home are also encouraged to do so, but as for employees, the campus will be open to anyone who needs a physical presence to be able to study.
- All tuition will be digital from tomorrow and until September 29. Students will find further information at MittUiB.
- All room on campus may be used for digital tuition, while students participate in the teaching via MittUiB.
- For digital tuition, you will find pedagogical recommendations, user guides and an overview of training offers from the UiB learning lab gathered here.
- Student practice at public institutions will be cancelled or postponed, unless otherwisw notified.
- At public events, 200 people can be present.
- Face masks are recommended on public transportation in situations where the 1 meter rule cannot be complied with. UiB units that need a face masks may contact Eiendomsavdelinge.