UiB continues corona measures from Bergen municipality
UiB and the faculties will continue the current corona measures until and including 29 September, after Bergen Municipality continues its most important measures on Monday 21 September.
At the same time, the infection situation in Bergen has a positive development and the university management will, in dialogue with the faculties, facilitate that physical education can be resumed as planned for the autumn semester from 30 September, provided that the infection situation does not change in a negative direction.
This means that for UiB, the following measures will apply until and including 29 September:
- All tuition will be digital. Please check Mitt UiB for further information about your study programme / courses and assessment.
- Students who are able to work from home are encouraged to do so, but the campus will be open to those who needs to be physically present to be able to study.
- Student practice at public institutions will be postponed or digital, unless otherwise notified.
- At private gatherings, only 10 people can be present.
- At public events, 200 people can be present.
- Face masks are recommended on public transportation in situations where the 1 meter rule cannot be complied with.