Objectives and Content
Due to capacity and infection control measures in the hospitals due to the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus), clinical placement ("tidlig praksis") in hospitals is cancelled in the spring semester of 2021.
Possible alternatives to maintain the learning outcomes are considered. More information will come later, see Mitt UiB.
Access to the Course
Teaching Methods and Extent of Organized Teaching
Relevant information supplied on MyUiB/e-mail.
Compulsory Assignments and Attendance
- Participation in practical courses and tests during the semester is mandatory
- Participation on TBL-sessions
- Particpation in colloquia supervised by teachers during the semester
- Participation on tests and/or submissions as groups or individuals throughout the semester
Forms of Assessment
Digitalized written exam.
Written evaluation using electronic/digital evaluation tool.
For written exams, please note that the start time may change from 09:00 to 15:00 or vice versa until 14 days prior to the exam.
Type of assessment: Written examination
- 10.06.2022, 09:00
- 6 hours
- Withdrawal deadline
- Examination system
- Digital exam
- Damsgårdsveien 125, DAM 1. etg., DAM 2. etg.