Objectives and Content
The course is an introcuction to nutritional biochemistry. The students will learn how nutrients effect biochemical processes and signal transduction pathways, and how this can lead to development og nutrinially related diseases. the laboratory course will give insight in biochemical methods and analyses used in nutritional research.
At the end of the course, the students are expected to have:
- Capable of describing biochemical pathways relevant in nutrient metabolism.
- Capable of describing biochemical techniques that are relevant for the investigation of the nutrient metabolism.
- Capable of using selected biochemical techniques relevant in nutritional biochemical research
- Critical reading of scientific articles in nutritional biochemistry
- Capable of discussing research questions relevant to nutritional biochemistry
- The ability to ask critical questions and discuss nutritional biochemical research with other students.
Access to the Course
Admission to bachelor programme in human nutrition.
email@example.com/ +47 55 97 43 70 / 55 58 25 35