The mission of the Social Algorithms Centre is impossible without the joint efforts of experts in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, Law, Ethics, and Human Behavior. We collaborate with world renowned researchers in data science, AI and machine ethics.
We collaborate with vision, health and media technology innovation hubs. At the Social Algorithms Center we are researching how to redesign the algorithm.
- Saket Saurabh, Datascience
- Also leader of ERC-funded "Making sense of Big Data"
- Marija Slavkovik, AI ethics
- Thomas Agotnes, Formal models
- Ana Ozaki, Machine Learning
- Sjur Dyrkolbotn, Law
- Petr Golovach, Algorithms
- Helwig Hauser, Data Science
- Pinar Heggernes, Algorithms
- Alexander Lundervold, Medical Imaging
- Tom Michoel, Bioinformatics
- Pekka Parviainen, Machine Learning
The list shows our core members at UiB, as well as those from further afield: