English Language Requirements for Master's Programmes
Applicants who are not native speakers of English must document their proficiency in English by taking one of the following internationally recognised tests.
Please check our country list to see if you need to document your English language proficiency.
Valid tests and examinations
Test results must be valid and the test date can not be previous to 15 March 2017. Upload the official copy of your test results in Søknadsweb.
IELTS academic- International English Language Testing System (British Council's)
- Minimum score of 6.0 on each of the bands: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language, internet-based test (iBT)
- Minimum score of 80
PTE Academic- Pearson Test of English Academic
- Minimum overall score of 53
Applicants who can provide documentation of one of the following are exempted from submitting an English language test or examination certificate:
- Applicants who have completed their entire upper secondary education in Australia, Canada, Ireland, the UK, the USA and New Zealand.
- Applicants who have completed a minimum of one year's university studies in academic subjects with English as the language of instruction in Australia, Canada, Ireland, the UK, the USA and New Zealand.
- Applicants who have completed and passed one of the secondary school examinations listed below (with English in the curriculum)
|Cameroon (english speaking area)|