Transcript of Records and Diploma registry
You can order a transcript of records with digital signature from Studentweb and order a Diploma when you have completed your degree.
UiB has replaced the transcript of records on paper with digital services. You may now order a transcript of records with a digital signature. Another option is the Diploma Registry, where you can share your results with others at any time. When you have completed a degree at the University of Bergen, you will still get the Diploma on paper.
Order digital transcript of records from Studentweb
Order at Studentweb
You can order a transcript of records with digital signature at Studentweb. From the top menu choose Orders and then Transcript of records with digital signature. You will find the transcript under Documents after approximately 10 minutes.
Transcript of records with digital signature
- Is verified with a digital signature that is only confirmed if the PDF has not been modified. This means that it is not verified (valid) if you print it.
- Shows the results from all courses you have passed at UiB and is marked with the UiB logo.
- Shows the distribution of grades for each course and contains the explanation of credit system and grading at UiB.
- Is valid until the certificate on the digital signature expires, usually after two years. You can log in at Studentweb at any time and order a new one. When you are no longer a student at UiB, you can log in with your UiB registration numer and PIN. You received the codes by e-mail before arriving at UiB.
Order a Diploma (when copmpleted degree at UiB)
When you have completed a degree at the University of Bergen, you may order your Diploma here. Your request will be sent directly to your faculty and your Diploma will be issued within 4 - 8 weeks. The Diploma will be sent by registered mail to your given address. Unqualified orders will be disregarded.
Please take good care of your diploma. It will be issued only once!
All Diplomas (except for a few programmes in English) are issued in Norwegian only, with a Diploma Supplement in English.
Before you order your Diploma you should check the following:
- Other education
Examinations taken at other institutions than UiB which are to be recognised as a part of your degree, must be presented in original at your Faculty Information Centre prior to ordering your diploma. Please note: Without proper course descriptions in English, a complete Diploma Supplement in English cannot be issued.
- Exams taken this semester
If you have taken any exams this semester which you would like to include in your degree, please make sure the results are registered on StudentWeb before ordering your Diploma.
- Name changes
Have you changed your name since you were first registered as a student at UiB, or is your name misspelled at Studentweb? In that case you must change or update your name before you order your Diploma.
How to log in to Studentweb without Feide
You can log in to Studentweb at any time to order a new transcript of records.
When you are no longer a student at UiB, you can log in with your UiB registration number and PIN. You received the codes by email before arriving at UiB.