Master's Degree Programmes for applicants from countries outside the EU/EEA
UiB offers a diversity of master's programmes taught in English for applicants from countries outside the EU/EEA.
This is the list of Master's programmes offered to applicants from outside the EU for the academic year 2020/2021.
About our Master's Programmes
- All of our master's programmes have a duration of two years. Generally, the second year is devoted to writing your master's thesis.
- UiB is publicly funded and we don't charge tuition fees.
- You must still make a plan and document how you will finance living costs while you study in Bergen.
Humanities and Aesthetic Studies
Natural Sciences and Technical Subjects
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Earth Science
- Meteorology and Oceanography: Climate Dynamics
- Meteorology and Oceanography: Marine Biochemistry
- Meteorology and Oceanography: Meteorology
- Meteorology and Oceanography: Physical Oceanography
- Molecular Biology
- Process Technology
- Petroleum Technology
Social Sciences and Psychology
- Geographies of Sustainable Development
- Global Development Theory and Practice
- Physical Geography
- Public Administration
- System Dynamics
Fine Art, Music and Design
Note that the Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design operate with other application deadlines than the above listed studies.
- Master's programme in Design
- Master's programme in Fine Art
- Master's programme in Music Performance and Composition