The University of Bergen welcomes all new students with speeches and music.
This is the official opening of the academic year. Rector Dag Rune Olsen will welcome you, followed by the leader of the Student Parliament.There will also be musical entertainment bt Datarock and a guest speaker by Monica Mæland, Minister of Local Government and Modernisation.
- Gaudeamus igitur by Studentersangforeningen and Mannskoret Arme riddere
- Speach by Rector Dag Rune Olsen
- Speach by Monica Mæland, Minister of Local Government and Modernisation
- Don’t kill my vibe by The Sirens
- Speach by Nikolai Klæboe, President of The Student Parliament
- Greeting from Marte Mjøs Persen, Mayor of Bergen
- Concert with Datarock
Speeches will be translated to English.