Erasmus+ Learning Agreement
UiB uses the Online Learning Agreement (OLA). If your home university is not yet connected to EWP, you can still use the paper version of the learning agreement.
How to prepare and approve your OLA
- Create your OLA account and prepare OLA after you have been accepted to UIB and you have signed up for your courses in Studenweb (mid-June/mid-December).
- When you have signed your OLA online, your home university will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA.
- UIB will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once your home university has signed it.
- Once UiB has signed it, your OLA is complete.
- Download the Erasmus+ App to track your OLA and for other useful information.
How to prepare and approve your LA (paper version)
- Request your home institution to issue the paper version of the LA.
- Prepare your learning agreement after you have signed up for your courses in Studenweb (mid-June/mid-December).
- You and your home university need to sign the document before UiB can sign it.
- Bring your LA to the Faculty Information Centre upon arrival for UiB to sign the document.
Other procedures apply for
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility students
- Erasmus+ Traineeship students (separate application process and deadline)
- Music students who apply in the joint international application form
Details to fill in your OLA/LA
Step 1. Student information:
- Academic year: 2023/2024
Step 2. Sending institution:
- Make sure that the email address of your contact person in your home institution is correct.
Step 3. Receiving institution:
- UNIVERSITETET I BERGEN (N BERGEN01)
- Faculty/department: the UIB faculty/department where you will attend the majority of your courses.
- Contact person at UIB: see the list below.
Receiving Administrative Contact Person: not necessary to fill in this section.
Step 4: Proposed Mobility Programme
|Planned start of the mobility:|
|Planned end of the mobility:|
Table A: Study programme at the receiving institution:
List the courses you will take at the host institution
|Table B: Recognition at the sending institution:|
Step 5: Commitment
- Make sure that you sign your OLA/LA.
- The OLA can only be signed by your home university after you have signed it. The signature field works best on touch screen, but you can also sign your OLA using a regular computer and pointer/mouse. Your home university will then receive your OLA by email from the Erasmus Dashboard.
Receiving responsible person at UiB
|Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design:||Tale Vik, international coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Law:||Mari Anne Franklin, international coordinator, email@example.com|
|Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences:||Solveig Monstad, international coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Medicine:||Marte Nørve Årvik, international coordinator, email@example.com|
|Faculty of Psychology:||Toril Salen, international coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Social Sciences:||Eva Svensson, International coordinator, email@example.com|
|Faculty of Humanities:||Rebekka Nistad, international coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Processing time of your OLA/LA
|Routine service for OLA||Approximately 2 weeks|
|Summer holiday (15 July-12 August)||No OLAs and LAs will be processed|
|Christmas holiday (22 December-2 January)||No OLAs and LAs will be processed|
LA (paper version) should be signed by the Faculty Information Centre upon your arrival.
If you make changes to your courses during the mobility period, you will have to update the OLA by using the part called "During Mobility".
Sign in to your OLA account and fill out the section under New learning agreement with changes.
This section can only be filled out if your original OLA (Before the mobility) is complete and signed by you, your home university and UiB.