Step 2: Log in and apply
Log in to Søknadsweb
Follow the instructions on how to log into UiBs online application portal (Søknadsweb) carfully.
How to log in
- Go to Søknadsweb's login page.
- Choose International Applicant (do not select Feide).
- Log in with your email address and the password sent to you on email (do not select "register new international applicant").
Complete your profile
Personal information: Check that your name, nationality and date of birth is correctly registered. Send an email to email@example.com if the information is not correct.
If you are not directed to the page for completing your profile, you will find the personal information in the "My profile" section from the top menu.
Home address: It is important that you register your complete home address (do not use P.O.box or your university address):
- street address and number
- postal code/zip code, city name and state/province
- mobile phone number, including country code
|Click Next to continue.|
Select faculty and courses
1. Choose the relevant faculty and semester(s).
2. Select courses according to the instructions given at Søknadsweb
Exchange students at UIB are offered open and restricted courses. Please check the courses for exchange students before you apply.
In your application you can choose restricted courses from the list that appears in Søknadsweb.
If you are planning to take open courses, restricted courses at the Faculty of Law or Norwegian language courses you choose these in Studentweb (UIB's online registration system) which you will get access to in mid-June.
Open courses may be taken across the faculties and departments.
Admission to restricted courses cannot be granted unless the student has previous knowledge and the required academic background. Furthermore, many restricted courses have limited capacity and therefore, qualified students nominated on an exchange agreement in a relevant subjects area will be prioritized.
|Click Submit your application to continue.|