Grants for master theses on climate
In 2016 the Hordaland county council will give five grants of 10 000 NOK to those who want to write a master thesis on climate.
Hordaland County Council can through the Climate Plan action program of 2016 provide support to master theses in the climate field. All students studying climate-related master's in Bergen can apply for the grant.
The application should include:
- Title of the thesis
- Short description of the content and goals
- What relevance the thesis has to the country council's climate plan/ the action program/ other climate relevant theme
- Budget - What the student wants to use the money for (e.g. data collection, study trip, conference fees etc.)
- Name and personal information about the applicant, address, bank account number
- The application should be on max two pages
The deadline for applying is the 15th of November
See more information here: