About UiB guest housing
Practical information when renting UiB housing
Information about keys, invoicing, issues, map and more.
- Collect and drop-off for keys at the International Centre, Parkveien 1, 2. Floor
- Opening hours Monday-Friday 09:00 – 14:30
- For guest arrival outside opening hours, keys must be collected in advance, or other arrangements must be made.
- Check-in 15:00; checkout 10:00.
For safety reasons only registered guests
No pets allowed
Rent and Invoicing
- Rent is quoted per month. No prorating.
- The rent is invoiced in advance and on a montly basis.
- For rentals in Sydneshaugen and Villaveien, the entity booking will be invoiced, or the guest can pay with Visa or Mastercard.
- Payment by Visa or MasterCard at the International Centre, Parkveien 1.
- Deadline for cancellation no later than 4 weeks before arrival date. Cancellation fee will apply.
- All guest must bring their own bed linens and towels. (Some departments have these for their guests). Quilt covers, pillow covers, sheets and towels can be purchased at most home decor stores uppon arrival.
- All rooms have duvets and pillows. (140*200 cm and 50*70cm)
- Proper bed linens must be used at all times.
Furnishing and equipment
- The guest houses have basic furnishing and standard kitchen equipment.
- All inner city parking is regulated by the City. More information on Bergen Kommune's webpages
Issues and missing inventory
- All residences are cleared and washed before rental. Any issues, broken or missing inventory or equipment, needs to be reported to Doreen Ryland at email@example.com or phone 55 58 20 28.
- After hours and weekend assistance call 55 58 80 81.
Map of UiB Campus
- Zoom in to see location of UiB housing.