Election of members to the University Board spring 2019
Announcement – Election to The University Board spring 2019
According to the Universities and Colleges Act 2005 temporary academic staff, group B, each year elect one member and at least two substitute members to the University Board. The candidates will be elected for the term 2019.08.01 – 2020.07.31.
Deadline for proposals: March 14, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
Election period: April 25 until May 2, 2019. Voting will begin on April 25 at 09:00AM and continue till May 2 at 12:00PM.
How to put forth proposals to members of the University board:
- It must be in writing.
- The proposal must be signed by at least the same number of proposers as the number of candidates the proposal contains.
- The proposer(s) must be entitled to vote in the election. No one can sign more than one proposal.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- The proposal must have been submitted no later than 12:00PM on March 14, 2019
Send your proposals to: University of Bergen, The Central Election Committee, P.O. Box 7800, 5020 BERGEN. The proposal may also be scanned and sent by e-mail to email@example.com or delivered at Muséplassen 2.
Remember to check whether you are registered to vote.
Who can vote?
You can vote if you fulfill the following requirements:
Temporary academic staff employed in a minimum 50 % position for the coming 12 months or staff that have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months.
Please check if you are eligible to vote.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let ut know. Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the "The Secretariat of The University Leadership" as soon as possible.
The Central Election Committee
Members of the committe 1.8.2018-31.7.2019:
|Leder Eirik Holmøyvik||Jørgen Bakke|
|Nestlelder Gunnar Grendstad|
Grete Line Simonsen
|1. Andrea Grimnes|
2. Henning Simonsen
|Eira Vilde Martinsen Garrido|