Election to the University Board spring 2020
Election of members to the University Board spring 2020
According to the Universities and Colleges Act 2005 temporary academic staff, group B, each year elect one member and at least two substitute members to the University Board. The candidates will be elected for the term 2020.08.01 – 2021.07.31.
Deadline for proposals: March 16, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Election period: Voting will begin on May 4 at 09:00AM and continue till May 7 at 12:00PM.
How do you propose members to the University board?
- The proposal must be in writing.
- The proposal must be signed by at least the same number of proposers as the number of candidates the proposal contains.
- The proposer(s) must be entitled to vote in the election. No one can sign more than one proposal.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- The proposal must have been submitted no later than 12:00PM on March 16, 2020.
The proposal may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or delivered at Muséplassen 2 or sent by post to University of Bergen, The Central Election Committee, Muséplassen 2.
Remember to check whether you are registered to vote.
Who can propose candidates and who can vote?
Temporary academic staff employed in a minimum 50 % position for the coming 12 months or staff that have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months can propose candidates and may also vote.
Please check if you are eligible to vote.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let ut know. Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the "The Secretariat of The University Leadership" as soon as possible.
The Central Election Committee
Members of the committe 1.8.2019-31.7.2020
|Eirik Holmøyvik, Head of Election Committee|
|Gunnar Grendstad, Deputy Head of Election Comitee|
Grete Line Simonsen
1. Andrea Grimnes
|Sandra Amalie L. Krumsvik|