Time and absence
Working hours and absence, such as sick leave and holiday must be registered on a continuous basis in the self-service portal or app.
Register working hours
Working hours must be registered continuously in the self-service portal or the DFØ app.
- User guide for register working hours (DFØ)
- User guide for checking time balance and time information (DFØ)
- Tutorial video on checking time balance (YouTue - norwegian)
- User guide for register project hours on project/activity (DFØ)
Planned absences such as holidays and leave must be agreed with the leader in advance.
- User guide for applying for absence (DFØ)
- Absences and types of absence in the Self-service portal
Upon the first day of absence from work due to illness, the employee is obligated to contact the employer at the start of the working day or as soon as is practically possible, to inform the organisation of his/her absence
- User guide for applying for sick leave (DFØ)
Health and sickness (Employee handbook)