Election of members to the University Board spring 2023
Announcement - Election to the University Board spring 2023
According to the Universities and Colleges Act 2005 temporary academic staff, group B, each year elect one member and at least two substitute members to the University Board. The candidates will be elected for the term 2023.08.01 – 2024.07.31.
New deadline for nominations: March 23, 2023 at 4.00 p.m.
Election period: Voting will begin on Monday April 24 at 09:00 a.m. and continue till Thursday April 27 at 12:00 p.m.
How to nominate members to the University Board:
- The nomination must be in writing.
- The nomination must be signed by at least the same number of nominators as the number of candidates the nomination contains.
- The nominator(s) must be entitled to vote in the election. No one can sign more than one nomination.
- All the nominees must be eligible and have been asked if they are willing to run.
- The nomination must have been submitted no later than 4:00PM on March 23, 2023.
Send the proposal by e-mail to: email@example.com
Eligibility and the right to nominate candidates
If you are eligible, you also have the right to make nominations.
You are eligible if you when the election starts:
are employed in a temporary academic position
have been employed in a minimum 50 % position for the coming 12 months or
have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months.
Please check if you are eligible to vote.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral roll, please let ut know.
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Central Election Committee
|Professor Eirik Holmøyvik||Professor Jan Heiret|
|Professor Gunnar Grendstad||Associate Professor Raimondas Ibenskas|
|PhD Candidate Anita Stene Løtvedt||PhD Candidate Sergej Chirkov|
|Adviser Grete Line Simonsen||Senior Adviser Henning Simonsen|
|Head of Administration Andrea Grimnes|
|Student Martin Lage Hådem|