Information meeting for master's programmes in Geography
We welcome all new geography master student to the Department of Geography.
The programme for this meeting:
Peter Andersen, head of department, welcome you all to the programmes and to the department.
The master's programmes in Geography
We look at the different programmes and the structure of the programmes
Course presentations, autumn 2020
We present (some of) the courses taught autumn 2020
- GEO308 Theory of Science and Research Design for Geographers
- GEO310 Writing Course and Project Description
- GEO313 Field and Laboratory Methods in Physical Geography
- GEO328 Planning and Society
- GEO330 Theories of Sustainable Land Use
Department of Geography
We present the three research groups, give an overview of the supervisors and their research themes, and present some ongoing master's projects.
- Human Geography
- Environment and Landscape Geography
- Physical Geography
The Student Committee
Information about the Student Committee, social and academic events.
Meet the Mentors
The mentors for new geography students presents themselves.