Health Promotion Lectures
The lectures in this series are presented by Dr. Torill Bull, based on teaching material from the Department of Health Promotion and Development, with main contributions from: Dr. Maurice Mittelmark, professor, Dr. Elisabeth Fosse, associate professor and Dr. Torill Bull, researcher.
The video files may be downloaded by right-clicking a video and choosing 'save link'. We encourage the free use of the material as a support in teaching health promotion.
- Lecture 1a Health promotion basics.
- Lecture 1b Basic health promotion approaches.
- Lecture 2a Collaboration and partnerships for health.
- Lecture 2b Health concepts.
- Lecture 3a Social Determinants of Health.
- Lecture 3b Social Determinants of Health.
- Lecture 4a Health in all policies.
- Lecture 4b Salutogenesis.
- Lecture 5a Health behaviour.
- Lecture 5b Health behaviour and social marketing.
- Lecture 6a Settings approach in health promotion.
- Lecture 6b Planning and evaluation in health promotion.
- Lecture 7a Research basics.
- Lecture 7b Quantitative research methods 1.
- Lecture 8a Quantitative research 2.
- Lecture 8b Qualitative research.
- Lecture 9a Mixed methods approach.
- Lecture 9b Action research.
- Lecture 10a Ethics in health promotion.
- Lecture 10b Research ethics.