Protective measures in connection with the Corona virus
Protective measures for employees and students in order to prevent the spread of the Corona virus in work and study situations.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly (at least 20 seconds).
It is recommended to wash your hands in the following cases:
- After having been in public places
- After a toilet visit
- Before handling food and before consuming a meal
- After contact with contaminated objects and equipment
- After removing gloves.
- After coughing and sneezing, and after having wiped your nose o Hand disinfection with alcohol-based agent is used if hand washing is not available.
In the workplace, we also recommend washing your hands when coming to work, going from place to place, and when you change work equipment.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing directly at others and cover mouth and nose with paper that is immediately discarded.
- Use elbow hook when you sneeze or cough and not have paper available. Cleaning and disinfection
- Keep preferably 1 meters distance to others, both when working and during the meal break - indoors and outdoors.
- For work situations that require less than 1 meters distance to others, facemasks and goggles should be used.
- Avoid unnecessary strain on public transport; walking, cycling, driving your own car.
- If you experience symptoms that match the corona infection you need to stay home and get tested. This applies even if you are protected (ie have been vaccinated or have undergone Covid-19 in the last 6 months).