Councelling for PhD candidates and young scientists
The occupational health service at UiB offers support for PhD candidates and young scientists who experience health challenges related to the working situation.
Are you a PhD candidate or a young scientist, and are/do you:
- Want to become more resilient in the face of stress, challenges and life’s burdens?
- Struggle with poor concentration, procrastination or inefficiency at work?
- Feel a waning interest for your field or drop in motivation for your project?
- Struggle with increasing levels of worry, stress or unease?
- Have trouble sleeping, relaxing, taking breaks, or taking time off from work outside of working hours?
- Have difficulties coping with painful or disturbing emotions?
- Struggle to feel positive emotions or happiness, even when positive things happen to you?
- Feeling more irritated than usual and frequently find yourself involved in misunderstandings or conflicts?
- At risk of needing sick leave due to stress, burn-out or psychological issues?
- Are you considering quitting your PhD program?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, you should consider contacting the Occupational Health Service.