An good way to focus on HSE work at the unit is to hold an HSE day.
This day can contain topics that are relevant to the unit. Examples of topics that may be relevant:
- HSE meeting (Annual assessment of the psychosocial working environment)
- See more information on the theme page about the HSE meeting
- Information about the unit's climate and environmental work
- See more info on UiB Sustainability
- Digital work environment
- Distribution of local HSE award
- Themes related to the physical working environment
- Risk assessments at the unit
An HSE day can be also combined with other professional content.