Thursday seminars in informatics
Thursdays 14:15 - 15:00 in the large auditorium on the second floor of Høyteknologisenteret. Snacks and beverages are served at 14:00!
Thursdays between 2 pm and 4 pm we do not have ordinary teaching at our department. That time slot is reserved for seminar, trial lectures, courses, and meetings for the whole department. At least once a month we have a scientific seminar by usually a guest outside of our department. The lectures are kept at a levelt that makes i possible to follow them by everybody at the department including master students. Sometimes we have courses or information meetings for our employees or students. All these events are announced on the web calendar.
- September 27:Chunlei LI -Recent developments on the Blockchain technology
- August 30: Introduction to Tableau - for project leaders who would like to have direct access to their project economy
- August 23: Bjarne Stroustrup - The Continuous Evolution of C++ NB! Location: VilVilte!
- May 16: Anya Bagge - Automating Testing of Programming Assignments
- May 3: Jean Blair - An evaluation of the master's program in informatics
- February 1: Chunlei Li - Applications of coding theory in cryptography
- January 25: Ines Heiland - How to increase the predictive capacity of mathematical models in computational biology