Research group on Quality, Safety and Outcome after Surgery and Critical illness (ROSC)
The research group (ROSC) was established in 1998 with the first PhD project on Outcome after Intensive care.
The group, now with several offspring, covers the following areas:
- Research into outcomes of ICU patients in general or specific sub-groups of critical illness: Trauma, Sepsis, Elderly, Severe pancreatitis
- The Norwegian Intensive Care Registry
- Research into outcomes after major surgery
- Research into quality and safety in surgery and intensive care
- Research into management of ICU patients
Read more at the groups web pages.