Election of members to group B and group D for the Institute Board at the Department of Mathematics - spring 2019
The candidates will be elected for the term 01.08.2019 – 31.07.2020 and voting starts 20th May at 09:00AM and ends 24th May at 12:00PM.
Announcement – Election to the Institute Board - spring 2019
The candidates will be elected for the term 01.08.2019 – 31.07.2020.
Gr. B - we need 1 member and 3 substitute members
Gr. D - we need 3 members and 5 substitute members
Deadline for proposals: 28th March 2019, 12:00 PM
Voting will start 20th May at 09:00AM and ends 24th May at 12:00PM.
How to put forth proposals to members of the Institute Board:
- It must be in writing.
- The proposal must be signed by at least the same number of proposers as the number of candidates the proposal contains.
- The proposer(s) must be entitled to vote in the election. No one can sign more than one proposal.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- The proposal must have been submitted no later than 28th March 2019 12:00 PM
Submit your proposals to: by e-mail to Marie.Skorpa.Nilsen@uib.no and firstname.lastname@example.org it must then be scanned and sent as an attachment, or in writing to Valgstyret MN-fak v/ Gry E. Parker, Realfagbygget, Allégt. 41, u. etg., Ledelse og Stab, 5007 Bergen.
Who can vote?
You can vote if you fulfill the following requirements:
Temporary academic staff employed in a minimum 50 % position for the coming 12 months or staff that have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months.
Students who are registered as a student and have paid their semester fees for the semester the election takes place, are entitled to vote.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let ut know. Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
The Faculty's election committee spring 2019
Gr. A: Fredrik Manne, leader of the election committee
Substitute member: Tanja Barth
Gr. A: Jorun Egge, professor, Institutt for biologi
Substitute member: Bjørn Grung
Gr. B: Lea Svendsen
Gr. C: Linda Vagtskjold
Substitute member: Ole Tumyr
Gr. D: Ida Landmark Fjermestad