Master's Ceremony 2018
All students who will complete a master's degree in the academic year 2017/18 is invited to the Master's Ceremoni on the 13th of June in the University Aula!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences invites students who will complete a master's degree in the academic year 2017/18 to the Master's Ceremony:
- Time: 13th of June, 2:30 PM
- Place: University Aula, Muséplass 3
The Master's Ceremony is a celebration of all candidates, with speeches and music. There will be a reception after the Ceremony. Each candidate can invite two guests.
- Opening - Leonard Lindweld plays Holberg suite by Grieg
- Welcome by Ingrid Christensen, Head of Academic Affairs
- Greetings from Helge K. Dahle, Dean
- Greetings from Jannicke Hilland, CEO in BKK/Head of Faculty Board
- Greeting from Kjell Roymond Olsen, Master candidate in Biology
- Musical performance
- Celebration of the candidates
- Group photo session
See pictures from the Master's Ceremony 2017.
Please use this link to register for the Master's Ceremony. Registration deadline is 30th of May and the registration is binding. If you cannot attend the ceremony you will need to let us know before the 10th of June by emailing: email@example.com.