- Which compounds are to be determined?
- What kind of sample material should be analyzed?
- How much sample material is available?
- What is the number of samples/projects and what is the expected time frame?
Useful information when establishing new methods
- Physicochemical properties of the compound, including structural heterogeneity and stability.
- Challenges related to sample processing and chromatography.
- Previously established methods, particularly applications of mass spectrometry.
Updated: 15.12.2014 (First published: 27.06.2013)