I study the post-Caledonian topographic evolution of Western Norway, more specifically the Nordfjord area, with the focus on the following:
- K-Ar fault gouge dating
- U-Pb calcite dating
- Brittle structural evolution
- Remote sensing of high altitude low-relief surfaces
- (2022). The brittle evolution of Western Norway – A space-time model based on fault mineralizations, K–Ar fault gouge dating and paleostress analysis. Journal of Structural Geology.
- (2021). Tracing the Sveconorwegian orogen into the Caledonides of West Norway: Geochronological and isotopic studies on magmatism and migmatization. Precambrian Research. 23 pages.
- (2022). New insights into the brittle evolution along the passive continental margin of Western Norway from U-Pb calcite dating.
- (2022). New apatite thermochronological data from Western Norway.
- (2021). The brittle architecture of the Sognefjord-Nordfjord area, Western Norway .
- (2021). Structural framework and the timing of landscape-forming faults - a study from Western Norway.
- (2020). Introducing digital mapping in under-graduate field courses: how and when? .
- (2020). Ductile to brittle structural framework of the Nordfjord area, Western Norway.
- (2019). Topographic evolution of western Norway: a multi-method approach.
- (2018). Changing the Learning Environment by Developing a National Cross-Disciplinary Course in Geohazards.
Fields of competence