I study the post-Caledonian topographic evolution of Western Norway, more specifically the Nordfjord area, with the focus on the following:
- K-Ar fault gouge dating
- U-Pb calcite dating
- Brittle structural evolution
- Remote sensing of high altitude low-relief surfaces
- 2020. Introducing digital mapping in under-graduate field courses: how and when? .
- 2020. Ductile to brittle structural framework of the Nordfjord area, Western Norway.
- 2019. Topographic evolution of western Norway: a multi-method approach.
- 2018. Changing the Learning Environment by Developing a National Cross-Disciplinary Course in Geohazards.
Fields of competence