- 2018. Cleaning at home and at work in relation to lung function decline and airway obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 197: 1157-1163. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201706-1311OC
- 2016. Pulmonary illness as a consequence of occupational exposure to shrimp shell powder. Environmental Research. 148: 491-499. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2016.04.033
- 2016. The Association of gum bleeding With respiratory Health in a population based study from Northern Europe. PLoS ONE. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0147518
- 2016. Father’s environment before conception and asthma risk in his children: a multi-generation analysis of the Respiratory Health In Northern Europe study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 46: 235-245. doi: 10.1093/ije/dyw151
- 2015. Respiratory health in cleaners in Northern Europe: Is susceptibility established in early life? PLoS ONE. 10:e0131959. 13 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0131959
- 2014. Astma og renholdsarbeidere: Resultater fra RHINE-studien. Fagbladet Allergi i praksis. 3. 30-33.