- 2019. Occupational exposures and incidence of chronic bronchitis and related symptoms over two decades: The European Community Respiratory Health Survey. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 77-85.
- 2018. Cleaning at home and at work in relation to lung function decline and airway obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1157-1163.
- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2016. The Association of gum bleeding With respiratory Health in a population based study from Northern Europe. PLOS ONE.
- 2016. Pulmonary illness as a consequence of occupational exposure to shrimp shell powder. Environmental Research. 491-499.
- 2016. Father’s environment before conception and asthma risk in his children: a multi-generation analysis of the Respiratory Health In Northern Europe study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 235-245.
- 2015. Respiratory health in cleaners in Northern Europe: Is susceptibility established in early life? PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- 2014. The Bergen COPD microbiome study (MicroCOPD): rationale, design, and initial experiences. European Clinical Respiratory Journal.
Reader opinion piece
- 2018. På tide med nye referanseverdier og grenseverdier for spirometri. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1228-1230.
- 2018. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis in fish processing workers diagnosed by inhalation challenge. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 00071.
Popular scientific article
- 2014. Astma og renholdsarbeidere: Resultater fra RHINE-studien. Fagbladet Allergi i praksis. 30-33.