- 2017. C77G in PTPRC (CD45) is no risk allele for ovarian cancer, but associated with less aggressive disease. PLoS ONE. 12:e0182030: 1-12. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0182030
- 2016. The HDACi panobinostat shows growth inhibition both in vitro and in a bioluminescent orthotopic surgical xenograft model of ovarian cancer. PLoS ONE. 11:e0158208. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0158208
- 2015. Activated regulatory and memory T-cells accumulate in malignant ascites from ovarian carcinoma patients. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 64: 337-347. doi: 10.1007/s00262-014-1636-6
- 2015. Activated regulatory and memory T-cells accumulate in malignant ascites from ovarian carcinoma patients. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 64: 337-347. Published 2014-11-22. doi: 10.1007/s00262-014-1636-6
- 2014. First in-mouse development and application of a surgically relevant xenograft model of ovarian carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 9. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0089527
- 2013. PANOBINOSTAT / CARBOPLATIN DELAY POSTSURGICAL RELAPSE OF OVARIAN CARCINOMA IN AN ORTHOTOPIC MOUSE MODEL. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 23. 1 pages.
- 2012. Establishment of a bioluminescence orthotopic mouse model of ovarian carcinoma: Analysis of tumor growth and response to therapy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 91: 16-17.
Reports and theses
- 2014. Ovarian Cancer: A Clinical Challenge Requiring Basic Answers. University of Bergen.