- Phone+47 55 58 61 34
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Reasons for acute referrals to hospital from general practitioners and out-of-hours doctors in Norway: a registry-based observational study. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2022). Patient experiences with depression care in general practice: a qualitative questionnaire study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care.
- (2022). Factors associated with self-rated health in primary care in the South-Western health zone of Malawi. BMC Primary Care.
- (2021). Trends in treatment for patients with depression in general practice in Norway, 2009–2015: nationwide registry-based cohort study (The Norwegian GP-DEP Study). BMC Health Services Research.
- (2021). General practitioners’ drug treatment for depression by patients’ educational level: registry-based study. British Journal of General Practice Open.
- (2021). Continuity of care, measurement and association with hospital admission and mortality: A registry-based longitudinal cohort study. BMJ Open.
- (2021). Continuity of care for patients with chronic disease: a registry-based observational study from Norway. Family Practice. 9 pages.
- (2021). Continuity in general practice as a predictor of mortality, acute hospitalization, and use of out-of-hours care: registry-based observational study in Norway. British Journal of General Practice.
- (2020). Variation in general practitioners’ depression care following certification of sickness absence: a registry-based cohort study. Family Practice. 238-245.
- (2020). Self-rated health in adolescence as a predictor of ‘multi-illness’ in early adulthood: A prospective registry-based Norwegian HUNT study. SSM - Population Health.
- (2019). The effect of team collaboration and continuity of care on health and disability among rehabilitation patients: a longitudinal survey-based study from western Norway. Quality of Life Research. 1-13.
- (2019). Performance of primary care in different healthcare facilities: A cross-sectional study of patients' experiences in Southern Malawi. BMJ Open.
- (2019). Patient-reported depression treatment and future treatment preferences: an observational study in general practice. Family Practice. 771-777.
- (2019). General practitioners’ and out-of-hours doctors’ role as gatekeeper in emergency admissions to somatic hospitals in Norway: registry-based observational study. BMC Health Services Research. 12 pages.
- (2018). Relational coordination in interprofessional teams and its effect on patient-reported benefit and continuity of care: A prospective cohort study from rehabilitation centres in Western Norway . BMC Health Services Research. 1-9.
- (2018). Quality of primary care from patients' perspective: a cross sectional study of outpatients' experience in public health facilities in rural Malawi. BMC Health Services Research. 9 pages.
- (2018). New episodes of musculoskeletal conditions among employed people in Norway, sickness certification and return to work: A multiregister-based cohort study from primary care. BMJ Open. 1-10.
- (2018). GP-diagnosed internalizing and externalizing problems and dropout from secondary school: a cross-sectional study. European Journal of Public Health. 474-479.
- (2018). GP follow-up after first diagnosing psychological problems among adolescents: a nationwide register-based study. British Journal of General Practice. e794-e802.
- (2018). Development and validation of a Malawian version of the primary care assessment tool. BMC Family Practice. 1-11.
- (2018). Communication and relational ties in inter-professional teams in Norwegian specialized health care: A multicentre study of relational coordination. International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC). 1-12.
- (2018). Adolescents consulting general practitioners for psychological problems—a nationwide, register-based study in Norway. Family Practice. 77-83.
- (2018). Adolescent self-rated health predicts general practice attendance in adulthood: Results from the Young-HUNT1 survey. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 37-44.
- (2017). Patient perspectives on continuity of care: Adaption and preliminary psychometric assessment of a Norwegian version of the Nijmegen Continuity Questionnaire (NCQ-N). BMC Health Services Research. 1-11.
- (2016). GP utilisation by education level among adults with COPD or asthma: A cross-sectional register-based study. Npj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine.
- (2016). GP consultations for common mental disorders and subsequent sickness certification: register-based study of the employed population in Norway. Family Practice. 656-662.
- (2015). Use of GP services by patients with schizophrenia:A national cross-sectional register-based study a national cross-sectional register-based study. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2015). Point-of-care testing with CRP in primary care: a registry-based observational study from Norway. BMC Family Practice. 8 pages.
- (2013). Fastlegetilhørighet og sykefravær - en registerbasert studie. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 28-32.
- (2012). Personal continuity of care in Norwegian general practice: A national cross-sectional study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 214-221.
- (2012). Does socioeconomic status of list populations affect GP practice? A register-based study of 2201 Norwegian GPs. European Journal of General Practice. 212-218.
- (2010). Young people and their GP: a register-based study of 1717 Norwegian GPs. Family Practice. 3-8.
- (2010). Norwegian GPs' participation in multidisciplinary meetings: A register-based study from 2007. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2009). Young people and their GP: a register-based study of 1717 Norwegian GPs. Family Practice. 6 pages.
- (2022). The role of general practice in care for young adults with depression who fall out of education and employment.
- (2022). The organisational framework of GP practices: impact on depression care.
- (2022). Patient experiences with depression care in general practice.
- (2022). GP depression care in Norway and the Netherlands: registry-based study .
- (2019). Time trends in GPs’ provision of depression care during 2008-2016.
- (2019). GP follow up after a first-time diagnosis of depressive symptoms among adolescents. A register-based nationwide study from Norway.
- (2018). Endring i helse, funksjon og helserelatert livskvalitet etter gjennomført somatisk rehabilitering i spesialisthelsetjenesten.
- (2017). Self-reported depression in patients visiting their general practitioner.
- (2017). Participation restrictions among rehabilitation patients – the role of diagnoses and sociodemographic factors.
- (2017). NEW EPISODES OF MUSCULOSKELETAL CONDITIONS AMONG EMPLOYED PEOPLE IN PRIMARY CARE, SICKNESS CERTIFICATION AND RETURN TO WORK: A NATIONWIDE MULTIREGISTER BASED COHORT STUDY.
- (2017). Continuity of care among patients referred to somatic rehabilitation – a patient survey using a Norwegian version of Nijmegen Continuity Questionnaire.
- (2015). A Prospective Study of Rehabilitation Patients in Western Norway with Focus on Activity, Participation and Quality Of Life.
- (2013). Personal continuity of care in Norwegian general practice: A national cross-sectional study.
- (2013). Fee-for-service claims as a tool for research on Norwegian general practice.
- (2011). Socioeconomic status of the list populations – does it influence Norwegian GPs’ practice and income?
- (2011). Norwegian GPs’ participation in multidisciplinary meetings for patients with mental disorders.
- (2011). Hvor fast er fastlegen? - En registerbasert studie av konsultasjonsmønster i den norske fastlegeordningen.
- (2021). Brev til Helseministeren i forbindelse med redningsaksjon for fastlegeordningen.
- (2013). Register-based studies on continuity, collaboration and equity in general practice.
- (2012). Use of general practice (GP) services by persons with serious mental disorders. European Journal of Public Health. 124-124.
- (2012). Consultations for mental health problems in Norwegian general practice. European Journal of Public Health. 124-125.
- (2010). Socio-economic status of GPs' list populations, their workload and remuneration. European Journal of Public Health. 63-63.
- (2021). The impact of organisational framework on GP depression care; registry-based study.
- (2021). Predictors of change in physical and mental health among people with disabilities in a three-year rehabilitation trajectory: preliminary results.
- (2021). General Practice and the marginalization of young adults with depression who fall out of education and employment: A case study .
- (2021). Comparison of GP depression care in Norway and the Netherlands: registry-based study.
- (2019). The impact of GPs’ depression care on future work participation: A register-based cohort study .
- (2019). Patient-reported treatment preferences in case of future depression .
- (2020). Erratum: Correction to: General practitioners' and out-of-hours doctors' role as gatekeeper in emergency admissions to somatic hospitals in Norway: registry-based observational study (BMC health services research (2019) 19 1 (568)). BMC Health Services Research. 876.