- (2020). Decreased survival of medial pivot designs compared with cruciate-retaining designs in TKA without patellar resurfacing. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1207-1218.
- (2020). Computerized navigation: A useful tool in total knee replacement. JBJS essential surgical techniques. e0022.
- (2018). Computer-assisted compared with conventional total knee replacement: A Multicenter Parallel-Group Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 1265-1274.
- (2017). Increased risk of aseptic loosening for 43,525 rotating-platform vs. fixed-bearing total knee replacements: A Norwegian?Australian registry study, 2003?2014. Acta Orthopaedica. 649-656.
- (2017). Have the causes of revision for total and unicompartmental knee arthroplasties changed during the past two decades? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1-13.
- (2017). Early aseptic loosening of a mobile-bearing total knee replacement: A case-control study with retrieval analyses. Acta Orthopaedica. 77-83.
- (2016). Survivorship and relative risk of revision in computer-navigated versus conventional total knee replacement at 8-year follow-up: A study of 23,684 cases reported to the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register, 2005?2014. Acta Orthopaedica. 592-599.
- (2016). Similar migration in computer-assisted and conventional total knee arthroplasty: A multicenter, parallel-group, randomized controlled trial involving 54 patients. Acta Orthopaedica. 166-172.
- (2015). Better survival of hybrid total knee arthroplasty compared to cemented arthroplasty. Acta Orthopaedica. 714-720.
- (2014). Functional outcome and alignment in computer-assisted and conventionally operated total knee replacements: a multicentre parallel-group randomised controlled trial. The Bone & Joint Journal. 609-618.
- (2013). Survival rates and causes of revision in cemented primary total knee replacement: A report from the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register 1994-2009. The Bone & Joint Journal. 636-642.
- (2013). Is the use of computer navigation in total knee arthroplasty improving implant positioning and function? A comparative study of 198 knees operated at a Norwegian district hospital. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 10 pages.
- (2013). An economic model to evaluate cost-effectiveness of computer assisted knee replacement surgery in Norway. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 9 pages.
- (2011). Short-term outcome of 1,465 computer-navigated primary total knee replacements 2005--2008. Acta Orthopaedica. 293-300.
- (2014). Early aseptic loosening of a mobile-bearing total knee replacement – a retrieval analysis.
- (2014). Early aseptic loosening of a mobile-bearing total knee replacement – A retrieval analysis.
- (2014). Computernavigasjon vs konvensjonell teknikk ved kneprotesekirurgi. En prospektiv, randomisert, blindet RSA-studie.
- (2011). Implantatoverlevelse og revisjonsårsaker ved primær ”mobile bearing”, ”fixed modular bearing” og ”fixed non-modular bearing” totalprotese i kne. En rapport fra Nasjonalt register for leddproteser.
- (2013). Computer Navigation in Total Knee Replacement Surgerry. Effect on Outcome.
- (2021). ALBA-studien.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Antibiotic-loaded bone cement in prevention of periprosthetic joint infections in primary total knee arthroplasty: A register-based multicentre randomised controlled non-inferiority trial (ALBA trial). BMJ Open. 1-8.