- 2019. Fatigue in patients with vestibular schwannoma. Acta Neurochirurgica. 1809-1816.
- 2018. Quality of life in patients with vestibular schwannomas following gross total or less than gross total microsurgical resection: Should we be taking the entire tumor out? Neurosurgery. 541-547.
- 2018. Patient Motivation and Long-Term Satisfaction with Treatment Choice in Vestibular Schwannoma. World Neurosurgery. e1245-e1252.
- 2016. Surgical salvage of recurrent vestibular schwannoma following prior stereotactic radiosurgery. The Laryngoscope. 2580-2586.
- 2016. Patient- versus physician-reported facial disability in vestibular schwannoma: an international cross-sectional study. Journal of Neurosurgery. 1015-1024.
- 2015. What drives quality of life in patients with sporadic vestibular schwannoma? The Laryngoscope. 1697-1702.
- 2015. The minimal clinically important difference in vestibular schwannoma quality-of-life assessment: An important step beyond P < .05. Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. 202-208.
- 2015. Risk factors and analysis of long-term headache in sporadic vestibular schwannoma: a multicenter cross-sectional study. Journal of Neurosurgery. 1276-1286.
- 2015. Long-term quality of life in patients with vestibular schwannoma: an international multicenter cross-sectional study comparing microsurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, observation, and nontumor controls. Journal of Neurosurgery. 833-842.
- 2015. Long-term auditory symptoms in patients with sporadic vestibular schwannoma: an international cross-sectional study. Neurosurgery. 218-227.
- 2014. Long-term dizziness handicap in patients with vestibular schwannoma: A multicenter cross-sectional study. Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. 1028-1037.
- 2019. Long-term Quality of Life and symptoms in patients with vestibular schwannoma.