- (2022). The Effect of Complexity of Ambulance Missions on Shared Mental Models in Virtual Teams. Emergency Medicine Open Journal.
- (2022). Physiological effects of providing supplemental air for avalanche victims. A randomised trial. Resuscitation. 38-46.
- (2022). Coordinating Mechanisms Are More Important Than Team Processes for Geographically Dispersed Emergency Dispatch and Paramedic Teams. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-10.
- (2022). Acute medical missions by helicopter medical service (HEMS) to municipalities with different approach for primary care physicians. BMC Emergency Medicine.
- (2021). General practitioners not available - out-of-hospital emergency patients handled by anaesthesiologist in a large Norwegian municipality. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 240-246.
- (2020). Helicopter emergency medical service (HEMS) activity after increased distance to out-of-hours services: an observational study from Norway. BMC Emergency Medicine.
- (2020). A prospective observational study of why people are medically evacuated from offshore installations in the North Sea. BMJ Open. 1-7.
- (2019). Loss of life years due to unavailable helicopter emergency medical service: a single base study from a rural area of Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 233-241.
- (2019). Collecting core data in physician-staffed pre-hospital helicopter emergency medical services using a consensus-based template: international multicentre feasibility study in Finland and Norway. BMC Health Services Research. 12 pages.
- (2018). Treatment, transport, and primary care involvement when helicopter emergency medical services are inaccessible: a retrospective study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 10 pages.
- (2017). Outcomes after cancelled helicopter emergency medical service missions due to concurrencies: a retrospective cohort study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 116-124.
- (2017). Mountain rescue cardiopulmonary resuscitation: A comparison between manual and mechanical chest compressions during manikin cardio resuscitation. Emergency Medicine Journal. 573-577.
- (2017). Factors influencing on-scene time in a rural Norwegian helicopter emergency medical service: A retrospective observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 1-11.
- (2016). Helicopter-based emergency medical services for a sparsely populated region: A study of 42,500 dispatches. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 659-667.
- (2011). Comparison of three different prehospital wrapping methods for preventing hypothermia - a crossover study in humans. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 7 pages.
- (2019). Helicopter-based Emergency Medical Service: dispatches, decisions and patient outcome.