- 2019. Wave effects on coastal upwelling and water level. Ocean Modelling. 1-16.
- 2019. The importance of wind forcing in fjord wave modelling . Ocean Dynamics.
- 2019. SEASTAR: A Mission to Study Ocean Submesoscale Dynamics and Small-Scale Atmosphere-Ocean Processes in Coastal, Shelf and Polar Seas. Frontiers in Marine Science.
- 2019. Robustness and uncertainties in global multivariate wind-wave climate projections. Nature Climate Change. 711-718.
- 2019. Ocean-wave-atmosphere interaction processes in a fully coupled modelling system. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. 1-23.
- 2019. NORA10EI: A revised regional atmosphere-wave hindcast for the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea. International Journal of Climatology. 1-27.
- 2019. Global wind speed and wave height extremes derived from long-duration satellite records. Journal of Climate. 109-126.
- 2019. Global Stokes drift climate under the RCP8.5 scenario. Journal of Climate. 1677-1691.
- 2019. An open source, versatile, affordable waves in ice instrument for scientific measurements in the Polar Regions. Cold Regions Science and Technology. 11 pages.
- 2019. A novel approach to computing super observations for probabilistic wave model validation. Ocean Modelling. 1-10.
- 2019. A comparison of Langmuir turbulence parameterizations and key wave effects in a numerical model of the North Atlantic and Arctic Oceans. Ocean Modelling. 76-97.
- 2018. Wind and wave extremes from atmosphere and wave model ensembles. Journal of Climate. 8819-8842.
- 2018. Wave modelling in coastal and inner seas. Progress in Oceanography. 164-233.
- 2018. Turbulence Scaling Comparisons in the Ocean Surface Boundary Layer. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans. 2172-2191.
- 2018. Subsurface maxima in buoyant fish eggs indicate vertical velocity shear and spatially limited spawning grounds. Limnology and Oceanography. 1239-1251.
- 2018. OpenDrift v1.0: A generic framework for trajectory modelling. Geoscientific Model Development. 1405-1420.
- 2018. Climate change and safe design of ship structures. Ocean Engineering. 226-237.
- 2018. Analysis of Rogue Waves in North-Sea In-Situ Surface Wave Data. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering.
- 2017. The ocean version of the Lagrangian analysis tool LAGRANTO. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology. 1723-1741.
- 2017. The "shallow-waterness" of the wave climate in European coastal regions. Ocean Science. 589-597.
- 2017. Statistical models of global Langmuir mixing. Ocean Modelling. 95-114.
- 2017. Projected changes in significant wave height toward the end of the 21st century: Northeast Atlantic. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans. 3394-3403.
- 2017. Efficient bootstrap estimates for tail statistics. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. 357-366.
- 2017. Effects of wave-induced forcing on a circulation model of the North Sea. Ocean Dynamics. 81-101.
- 2016. Surface wave effects on water temperature in the Baltic Sea: simulations with the coupled NEMO-WAM model. Ocean Dynamics. 917-930.
- 2016. Modeling whitecap fraction with a wave model. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 887-894.
- 2016. Measurement and modeling of oil slick transport. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans. 7759-7775.
- 2016. A Stokes drift approximation based on the Phillips spectrum. Ocean Modelling. 49-56.
- 2015. Surface wave effects in the NEMO ocean model: Forced and coupled experiments. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans. 2973-2992.
- 2015. Marine wind and wave height trends at different ERA-interim forecast ranges. Journal of Climate. 819-837.
- 2015. Comparison of HF radar measurements with Eulerian and Lagrangian surface currents. Ocean Dynamics. 679-690.
- 2014. Wind and wave extremes over the world oceans from very large ensembles. Geophysical Research Letters. 5122-5131.
- 2014. The wind sea and swell waves climate in the Nordic seas. Ocean Dynamics. 223-240.
- 2013. Wave Extremes in the Northeast Atlantic from Ensemble Forecasts. Journal of Climate.
- 2012. Wave extremes in the Northeast Atlantic. Journal of Climate. 1529-1543.
- 2012. The leeway of shipping containers at different immersion levels. Ocean Dynamics. 741-752.
- 2012. BAKTRAK: Backtracking drifting objects using an iterative algorithm with a forward trajectory model. Ocean Dynamics. 239-252.
- 2012. A short-term predictive system for surface currents from a rapidly deployed coastal HF radar network. Ocean Dynamics. 725-740.
- 2011. The full life cycle of a polar low over the Norwegian Sea observed by three research aircraft flights. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. 1659-1673.
- 2011. A high-resolution hindcast of wind and waves for The North Sea, The Norwegian Sea and The Barents Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans.
- 2009. Nearshore wave forecasting and hindcasting by dynamical and statistical downscaling. Journal of Marine Systems.
- 2019. Climate in Svalbard 2100 . 1/2019. 1/2019. .
- 2018. NorShelf: An ocean reanalysis and data-assimilative forecast model for the Norwegian Shelf Sea. 4. 4. .
- 2016. Investigating Hjort’s second hypothesis: How to predict the Northeast Arctic (NEA) cod who is “lost” for recruitment?
- 2019. The 1st International Workshop on Waves, Storm Surges and Coastal Hazards incorporating the 15th International Workshop on Wave Hindcasting and Forecasting. Ocean Dynamics. 513-517.
- 2017. The 14th international workshop on wave hindcasting and forecasting and the 5th coastal hazards symposium. Ocean Dynamics. 551-556.
- 2015. The international workshop on wave hindcasting and forecasting and the coastal hazards symposium. Ocean Dynamics. 761-771.
Popular scientific article
- 2017. Lofottorskevarselet: Enkelte rognbyger i Vestfjorden. Naturen. 159-163.
- 2019. Air-Sea Interaction in Biophysical Modeling. With focus on Northeast Arctic Cod.
- 2018. Assessing the impact of surface waves on the North Atlantic and Nordic Seas simulations using HYCOM.
- 2016. Projected Changes on the Global Surface Wave Drift Climate towards the END of the Twenty-First Century.
- 2016. NORSE2015 - A Focused Experiment On Oil Emulsion Characterization Using PolSAR During the 2015 Norwegian Oil-On-Water Exercise.
- 2016. A robust definition for the turbulent Langmuir number.
- 2015. Ocean Surface Observations of the Diurnal Cycle of Turbulence with ASIP.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Stokes drift. 1-23.
- 2018. Short-term predictions of oceanic drift. 59-67.