- 2021. The causal effect of BMI on neurodevelopment: a within family Mendelian randomization study using MoBa. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- 2021. Genetic Liability for Schizophrenia and Childhood Psychopathology in the General Population. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 1179-1189.
- 2021. GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 959.
- 2021. A fast wavelet-based functional association analysis replicates several susceptibility loci for birth weight in a Norwegian population. BMC Genomics. 1-9.
- 2020. The genetic architecture of sporadic and multiple consecutive miscarriage. Nature Communications. 1-12.
- 2020. Population prevalence and inheritance pattern of recurrent CNVs associated with neurodevelopmental disorders in 12,252 newborns and their parents. European Journal of Human Genetics. 205-215.
- 2020. Novel loci for childhood body mass index and shared heritability with adult cardiometabolic traits. PLoS Genetics. 1-26.
- 2019. Variants in the fetal genome near pro-inflammatory cytokine genes on 2q13 associate with gestational duration. Nature Communications. 1-13.
- 2019. Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors. Nature Genetics. 804-814.
- 2019. Introducing M-GCTA a software package to estimate maternal (or paternal) genetic effects on offspring phenotypes. Behavior Genetics. 51-66.
- 2019. Genome-wide association study reveals dynamic role of genetic variation in infant and early childhood growth. Nature Communications. 1-10.
- 2019. A trans-ancestral meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies reveals loci associated with childhood obesity. Human Molecular Genetics. 3327-3338.
- 2018. Genome-wide association study of offspring birth weight in 86 577 women identifies five novel loci and highlights maternal genetic effects that are independent of fetal genetics. Human Molecular Genetics. 742-756.
- 2017. Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height. Nature. 186-190.
- 2016. Methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase 1 polymorphisms modify the associations of plasma glycine and serine with risk of acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable angina pectoris in WENBIT (Western Norway B Vitamin Intervention Trial). Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics. 541-547.
- 2016. B vitamin treatments modify the risk of myocardial infarction associated with a MTHFD1 polymorphism in patients with stable angina pectoris. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 495-501.
- 2015. Assessing the Causal Relationship of Maternal Height on Birth Size and Gestational Age at Birth: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis. PLoS Medicine. 23 pages.
- 2020. Which Metabo-Psychiatric Factors Affect the Risk of Anorexia Nervosa? A Mendelian Randomization Study.
- 2018. Publisher Correction: Protein-altering variants associated with body mass index implicate pathways that control energy intake and expenditure in obesity. Nature Genetics. 766-767.
Academic literature review
- 2015. The chromosome 9p21 CVD- and T2D-associated regions in a Norwegian population (the HUNT2 survey). International Journal of Endocrinology. 9 pages.