- 2019. Variants in the fetal genome near pro-inflammatory cytokine genes on 2q13 associate with gestational duration. Nature Communications. 1-13.
- 2019. Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors. Nature Genetics. 804-814.
- 2019. Introducing M-GCTA a software package to estimate maternal (or paternal) genetic effects on offspring phenotypes. Behavior Genetics. 51-66.
- 2019. Genome-wide association study reveals dynamic role of genetic variation in infant and early childhood growth. Nature Communications. 1-10.
- 2019. A trans-ancestral meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies reveals loci associated with childhood obesity. Human Molecular Genetics. 3327-3338.
- 2018. Genome-wide association study of offspring birth weight in 86 577 women identifies five novel loci and highlights maternal genetic effects that are independent of fetal genetics. Human Molecular Genetics. 742-756.
- 2017. Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height. Nature. 186-190.
- 2016. Methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase 1 polymorphisms modify the associations of plasma glycine and serine with risk of acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable angina pectoris in WENBIT (Western Norway B Vitamin Intervention Trial). Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics. 541-547.
- 2016. B vitamin treatments modify the risk of myocardial infarction associated with a MTHFD1 polymorphism in patients with stable angina pectoris. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 495-501.
- 2015. Assessing the Causal Relationship of Maternal Height on Birth Size and Gestational Age at Birth: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis. PLoS Medicine. 23 pages.
- 2018. Publisher Correction: Protein-altering variants associated with body mass index implicate pathways that control energy intake and expenditure in obesity. Nature Genetics. 766-767.
Academic literature review
- 2015. The chromosome 9p21 CVD- and T2D-associated regions in a Norwegian population (the HUNT2 survey). 9 pages.