- (2021). The Psychological and HRQoL related Aftermaths of Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation Treatment: A Cross‐Sectional Study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing.
- (2020). Outcomes of patients suffering unwitnessed hypothermic cardiac arrest rewarmed with extracorporeal life support: A systematic review. Artificial Organs.
- (2020). An experimental study on intraoperative recovery of recurrent laryngeal nerve function. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology (LIO). 954-960.
- (2019). Vocal Cord Function During Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injury Assessed by Accelerometry and EMG. The Laryngoscope. 1090-1096.
- (2017). Outcome after rewarming from accidental hypothermia by use of extracorporeal circulation. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 920-925.
- (2017). Microvascular fluid exchange during CPB with deep hypothermia circulatory arrest or low flow. Perfusion. 661-669.
- (2017). Is the use of hydroxyethyl starch as priming solution during cardiac surgery advisable? A randomized, single-center trial. Perfusion. 483-489.
- (2017). Injury mechanisms and electromyographic changes after injury of the recurrent laryngeal nerve: Experiments in a porcine model. Head and Neck. 274-282.
- (2016). Usefulness of the Pulmonary Artery Catheter in a Perioperative Setting. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- (2016). Fluid filtration and vascular compliance during cardiopulmonary bypass: effects of two volatile anesthetics. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 882-891.
- (2016). Does roller pump–induced pulsatile CPB perfusion affect microvascular fluid shifts and tissue perfusion? Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 564-572.
- (2015). Intraaortic counterpulsation during cardiopulmonary bypass impairs distal organ perfusion. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 619-925.
- (2014). Exploring the human plasma proteome for humoral mediators of remote ischemic preconditioning - A word of caution. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Increased interstitial protein because of impaired lymph drainage does not induce fibrosis and inflammation in lymphedema. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 266-274.
- (2010). Lymphotoxin-alpha contributes to lymphangiogenesis. Blood. 2173-2182.
- (2009). The alpha 11 beta 1 integrin has a mechanistic role in control of interstitial fluid pressure and edema formation in inflammation. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 1864-1870.
- (2009). Predominance of mycobacterium tuberculosis EAI and Beijing lineages in Yangon, Myanmar. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 335-344.
- (2009). Lowered albumin extravasation rate in heart but not in other organs in beta3-integrin-deficient mice. Acta Physiologica. 305-311.
- (2008). Integrin alpha(v)beta(3) acts downstream of insulin in normalization of interstitial fluid pressure in sepsis and in cell-mediated collagen gel contraction. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H555-H560.
- (2022). Kliniske og sosiodemografiske faktorer som fører til lengre sykemelding etter hjertekirurgi.
- (2014). Aortaballongpumpe i kombinasjon med ekstrakorporeal sirkulasjon reduserer organperfusjon under diafragma.
Popular scientific article
- (2000). Den som ikke kjenner historien risikerer å repetere den. Trygd og arbeid : helse- og sosialpolitisk tidsskrift. 19-21.
Letter to the editor
- (2018). Reply to: Assessing feasibility and safety of hydroxyethyl starch as priming solution of cardiopulmonary bypass. Perfusion. 498-499.
- (2018). Neuroprotective treatment strategies after rewarming from accidental hypothermia. Resuscitation. e9-e10.
- (2018). Microvascular fluid shifts during cardiopulmonary bypass and intraabdominal hypertension.
- (2010). Microvascular fluid and protein exchange in inflammation and lymphedema.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2011). The interstitium and lymphatics have an important role in edema generation during sepsis. 10 pages.
- (2011). LTalpha CONTRIBUTES TO LYMPHATIC VESSEL DEVELOPMENT AND FUNCTION. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 646-647.
- (2021). Return to work after coronary artery bypass grafting and aortic valve replacement surgery- hindering demographic and clinical factors: A scoping review.
- (2009). Predominance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis EAI and Beijing Lineages in Yangon, Myanmar. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1283-1283.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Return to work after coronary artery bypass grafting and aortic valve replacement surgery: A scoping review. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 1-17.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2022). Alpha-2-adrenergic receptor agonists for the prevention of delirium and cognitive decline after open heart surgery (ALPHA2PREVENT): protocol for a multicentre randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open.