- 2016. Grading of urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract according to the World Health Organization/International Society of Urological Pathology classification from 2004 is a valuable tool when considering whether a patient is suitable for endoscopic treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 298-304.
- 2013. Ureteroscopy with and Without Safety Guide Wire: Should the Safety Wire Still be Mandatory? Journal of endourology. 1197-1202.
- 2013. Diversity in urologists' personal preferences in the ureteroscopic management of ureteral calculi in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 126-130.
- 2013. A novel method to measure the mechanical pushing and pulling forces during ureteroscopy in a normal clinical setting. Journal of endourology. 625-630.
- 2013. A Safety Guidewire Influences the Pushing and Pulling Forces Needed to Move the Ureteroscope in the Ureter: A Clinical Randomized, Crossover Study. Journal of endourology. 850-855.
- 2012. Radikale prostatektomier ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2010-2012.
- 2012. Læringskurven for RALP ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2010-2012.
- 2012. Lymfekjerteltoilette (PLND) ved radikale prostatektomier ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2010-2012.
- 2014. Ureteroscopy with and without a safety guide wire in the treatment of ureteral calculi. An assessment of personal preferences, mechanical forces and clinical outcomes.
- 2014. Ureteroscopy with and without a safety guide wire in the treatment of ureteral calculi.