Aarid Liland Olsen
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Movement quality evaluation and its correlation with recommended functional measures in hip osteoarthritis. Physiotherapy Research International. 1-10.
- 2019. Descriptions of movement experiences in the Body Awareness Rating Scale-Movement Quality and Experience evaluation. A qualitative study of patients diagnosed with hip osteoarthritis. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. 1-12.
- 2016. Utvikling av en kunnskapsbasert fagprosedyre. Fysioterapeuten. 26-29.
- 2016. Patients suffering from rheumatic disease describing own experiences from participating in Basic Body Awareness Group Therapy: A qualitative pilot study. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. 98-106.
- 2016. Patient education and basic body awareness therapy in hip osteoarthritis - a qualitative study of patients' movement learning experiences. Disability and Rehabilitation. 1631-1638.
- 2016. Basic body awareness therapy and patient education in hip osteoarthritis: A multiple case study. European Journal of Physiotherapy. 116-125.
- 2016. Promoting Movement Quality and Self-efficay in Patients Suffering from Hip Osteoarthritis - a Pilot study on Group Physiotherapy.
- 2016. Understanding and integrating Functional Movement in Hip Osteoarthritis - A QualitativeStudy of Multydimensional Learning Experience.
- 2016. Understanding and integrating Functional Movement in Hip Osteoarthritis - A QualitativeStudy of Multydimensional Learning Experience. Fisioterapia. 10-10.
- 2020. Patient Education and Basic Body Awareness Therapy versus Patient Education only in people with hip Osteoarthritis. A randomized controlled trial.
- 2017. Patient Voices Complementing physiotherapy Evaluation in Hip Osteoarthritis - The Body Awareness Rating Scale - Movement Quality and Experience (BARS-MQE).