- 2019. `A wolf in sheep’s clothing’: settler voting rights and the elimination of the Indigenous demos in US Pacific territories. Postcolonial Studies. 1-19.
- 2019. Constituting settler colonialism: the ‘boundary problem’, liberal equality, and settler state-making in Australia’s Northern Territory. Postcolonial Studies.
- 2019. Colonizing the demos? Settler rights, Indigenous sovereignty, and the contested ‘structure of governance’ in Canada’s North. Settler Colonial Studies. 1-17.
- 2019. Claims-Based Co-management in Norway's Arctic? Examining Sami Land Governance as a Case of Treaty Federalism. Canadian journal of political science. 1-19.
- 2018. Reconciling shared rule: Liberal theory, electoral- districting law and “National Group” representation in Canada. Canadian journal of political science. 447-466.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2019. Truth commissions on violations against indigenous peoples: the sami truth commission in comparative perspective.