- (2016). Reactive oxygen species exert opposite effects on Tyr23 phosphorylation of the nuclear and cortical pools of annexin A2. Journal of Cell Science. 314-328.
- (2015). The native structure of annexin A2 peptides in hydrophilic environment determines their anti-angiogenic effects. Biochemical Pharmacology. 1-15.
- (2013). Domains I and IV of annexin A2 affect the formation and integrity of in vitro capillary-like networks. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2011). Mutations of Serine 25 of Annexin A2 and their Effects on Structure and Function.
- (2011). Annexin A2 Tyr-23 Phosphorylation and Its Effect on Ubiquitination and Sumoylation.
- (2010). The Effect of Annexin A2 Peptides in Angiogenesis In Vitro.
- (2013). Annexin A2 as a target for anti-angiogenic therapy.
Academic literature review
- (2012). Multiple roles of annexin A2 in post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression. Current Protein & Peptide Science. 401-412.